Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Items available | Follow up after the Wildhare Vintage Faire


The Wildhare Vintage Faire was such fun!  Participating in Old Town Pocatello Art Walk was great, even with the cold temperatures, people were strolling under the Christmas lights that evening, supporting local business and artists.  Thank you to all to came down!

I snapped some photos of items still in my booth on Saturday afternoon, it's like flea market shopping from your couch!  (And easy to show your Mr. a gift idea.)

Contact me via email, livelygrace@me.com, or call/text 208-390-8653.  I can accept cash or credit card/debit card via a square card reader.  






Vintage 4 drawer shabby dresser - sold
Cool minty green vintage scale - sold
Fantastic ladder - sold (99 inches tall!)





Vintage Suitcase with stripes - sold
Vintage fan - sold
Lidded jars in small wood crate $ 14
Silver tarnished Goblet $ 8



Sweetest pair of child metal folding chairs $ 32 - sold

Vintage book stack - sold






"Bloom" divided bulb box $24 - SOLD

As you may have noticed, it is a busy time of year!  If you see a little (or big) something in the full booth photo that catches your eye, it may still be available, and I haven't gotten it posted yet, just ask!

Contact me if interested:  
livelygrace@me.com
208-390-8653 

Thanks for visiting!
-Jen




No comments:

Post a Comment