Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Too bright...or just about right?

Just a little look... this will be at my booth at the Wildhare Flea Market next month (March 17th & 18th).  It's ready for a second coat, but I have other pressing check boxes on the To Do list tonight.  Plus, the real questions is,  I'm wondering ... too bright, ... or just about right?


Imagine a little distressing, and aging as well.  But weigh in.  Give me your two cents worth, here as a comment, or on facebook and help me make the call.  I could tone it down a little with the next coat, but should a statement piece be toned down?  What kinda statement does that make?  But a little softer color cold be oh-so-sweet!  See, I need a little feedback, or I could go back and forth all night.  
K, back to my task at hand.  Then tomorrow, paint!

-Jen

2 comments:

  1. It looks really fun as is! You could always leave it, and if it doesn't sell, tone it down later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it! Is the interior on the bottom an off white, creamy color? Looks great to me!!

    ReplyDelete