Thursday, June 19, 2014

Items available: vintage trunk, wood crate, lantern


Hello all!
A few new offerings!  Anyone else love vintage trunks?  I have a few favorites I have held onto that I have in my home, so this one is up for grabs!  I pulled a few things together that make me think of a little boy's room in this post, but each item could be fabulous on it's own.  For quite a while, I used two of these wood crates in my laundry room to separate darks and whites, or they can add a vintage vibe to the living room holding books, magazines, or blankets.  The red lantern is just in time to add to your porch or decor for 4th of July, unless you have a 'camp' themed room- then it should definitely go there!

Thanks for stopping by!!


{To purchase;  contact me at 208-390-8653 via call or text}
{Items are sold on a local basis in Chubbuck, Idaho}





Cute Train themed Cross-Stitch $15 - sold
framed and ready to hang



Red Metal Lantern $20





Vintage Fruit Crate - sold

Great patina!





Vintage Metal Trunk 
-sold
Great leather handles, and partial labels!
Top would need reinforced if you wish to use it as a flat surface.  Sturdy, metal just bows some.
Perfect for stacking or for storage. I have one that holds DVDs and game controls at my home.


Blue wire basket $4
Sweet burlap bear $6
He has a little tear on his ear-someone should love him!

Interior of the trunk.  Latch part for the front included : )




{To purchase;  contact me at 208-390-8653 via call or text}
{Items are sold on a local basis in Chubbuck, Idaho}
Thanks!
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment