Thursday, November 15, 2012

"Nick of time" Craft Fair | Nov. 16 & 17 and more!



So, just in the Nick of time, I got a little invite from a friend to join her at the Nick of time Craft fair!

Here's the scoop:

Bannock County Fair Grounds
Friday 10-7
Saturday 10-6

Here's some shots of what I've got:







And a shot of cuteness!

 


Take a look too at what sits atop the kiddo cabinet.
My friend Angelene puts together these amazing photo story books online thru Heritage Makers.  (Not a great shot, you must see in person)  Her photos are in book with stories, not lost in jumpdrive land.  She'll be there to tell you all about how to make your own, and yeah, they can be done before Christmas!  I'm inspired!

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

If you follow me on facebook, you may already know ...


 
 
Woohoo-right??!!!
Pick up a copy around town where you find free publications.
If you look closely, you may spy an idea from my article in my booth : ).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

And while you're on the North side of town, don't miss a Wildhare Estate Sale happening this weekend!  So close to the fairgrounds!

Seriously, I had a chance to take a look and oh-my-goodness!  Beautiful furniture, kitchen staples, unique finds, it's all there.
5177 Elizabeth
Chubbuck, ID
Friday & Saturday 9-4
Sunday 12-4

So much fun, and all in town!  Hope to see you this weekend!
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment