Saturday, December 29, 2012

Here's to a great New Year!



Hi all!

If you follow Lively Grace on facebook (www.facebook.com/LivelyGrace) you may have seen this picture already.  I had high hopes to post this last week, but just didn't squeeze it in among the holiday plans and some great time just hanging with my kiddo.  So, what the heck, I figure it's still before the New Year, right?


This is my kitchen tablescape;  re-graced style.
I found this box in a basement.  It was actually part of a handmade tool box.  The edges boast cuts and knicks from tools being tossed in and drug back out.  Now all a little smoother, worn with time.
I picked up the candles at 75% off Christmas goodies at Fred Meyer last year.  I had a hunch they would look great with my vintage door!
The silver balls were a score at Goodwill sometime over the last year.  I like the glimmer against the wooden box.
The red berries were shopped from my house, found in that Christmas box we all have.






And here's the decor for my large vintage window in the living room.   Simple and easy, but with that great contrast of silvery sparkle and chippy paint!  Last year I added a vintage sheet music wreath, you can view it here.






A big thank you to those that have visited and followed my blog, shopped the flea markets, left comments on facebook, and taken finds to your homes.  I really love the Lively Grace part of my life, and hope it continues to grow.  I'm pretty excited about an article I wrote for Pocatello Magazine for the January/February issue, I hope you'll all pick up a copy.  And Linda, from Wildhare Flea Market, is beginning planning the spring flea market!  I'll be sure to give you a heads up here and on facebook for any events I'll be attending.  And of course, continue to offer great finds right here!  You can also 'follow' my blog, or receive my posts right to your inbox by entering your email (it doesn't get sold or passed out, I don't even see the address).

Here's to decorating with great finds, thrifting, re-gracing, and some great junkin' in the New Year!  While keeping present the desire for downtime with family and friends that seems to be rekindled during the holidays!

Cheers!
-Jen

1 comment:

  1. I love your style! Seriously all those projects are awesome! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out here: http://shadesofblueinteriors.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete