Saturday, November 30, 2013

Wildhare Vintage Christmas Faire!

Here are the details!



I'll be offering vintage finds, painted furniture, and re-graced items such as chalkboards and vintage sheet music wreaths, plus a few holiday touches in my booth.  You can find me on the first floor. New to Lively Grace or the Wildhare events?  Need a little inspiration to temp you to come?  Here is a quick photo of my booth at the last event before the doors opened, just to give you a feel of what you may find.  The items in the photo here found new homes, but I have been filling my shelves (and trunk, and working office) with new, old finds!




Did you notice the event also coincides with First Friday Art Walk in Old Town?  What a great time to check out all the vendors at the Vintage Christmas Faire and businesses highlighting local artists!  The streets will be lit with Christmas lights, perhaps there will be a light dusting of snow (please, just light dusting in town as I think of hauling in all my goodies!),  and imagine yourself sipping on cider while strolling the streets with friends or family.  
Visit my Facebook page, LivelyGrace for a chance to enter a giveaway, for re-graced cash, $20, to spend at my booth however you would like!  Receive another entry by commenting on this post (or if you are not a face booker)  with how you might use it!  I'll announce the winner on Thursday.  
( $20 credit must be used at the event December 6th or 7th.  It can be used to purchase 1 or multiple items, or used towards the purchase of a larger item- you choose!)


I think it will be just lovely!  I do hope to see you there!
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment