Saturday, December 14, 2013

Items available | You won't find at the mall!

Looking for a unique gift?

Hoping for a unique gift?

I think I can help ...

If you are hoping for edited photos of staged vignettes, I don't have those.  I do have a list of to do's for the season ... oh, you too?  So prior to packing up my booth at the Wildhare Christmas Faire, I snapped some shots of those unique gifts I mentioned.  Be sure to scroll thru my last post of available items as well.

Here's how this works.  Call or text me if you are interested in an item (208-390-8653), we can arrange a time for you to come by and see the item in person.  I can accept cash or credit card payments (thru a square).  If a certain someone in your life thinks it is strange to buy a gift from a gal in town thru her blog, just remind them I don't have crowds or lines at my house : )!




Classic styled wood bench seat -SOLD
(Seat on the bench opens for storage, very sturdy!)
Sheet music wreath - Sold
(I do have a 2 layer book sheet wreath available - see it in my last post in the full booth picture. ($30).  I also have materials to make another vintage sheet music wreath, contact me if interested.) 

 Vintage Cross-back ladder - SOLD

Christmas Sheet Music styled garland $11



  
Aubsomme Blue bench - Sold
(love the legs and curved edges for a handle, great as a side table too)

Vintage #3 Crock $40  
Postal Scale  $36
Vintage Book Stack Blue - SOLD
Short Kerr jar $6
Small vintage ticking pillow $8 



Demilune Table- SOLD



Vintage child cup set $16
(oh so sweet!)





Pink weathered wood -SOLD
This takes some vision, hang with me.  This is actually the top of a vintage child's picnic table (legs had been lost), gentleman I bought it from believed it to be from 1950's.  I would imagine it would make a fantastic jewelry organizer, statement piece above a dresser with sentimental postcards or pictures attached, or add vinyl lettering for a name or quote.  Now you see the potential, right?!
I have left this as a 'found' piece, new owner may want to seal it with polyurethane (or I could offer that for you!)  




 Ironstone set- SOLD
(3 pieces, chip in platter, small plate with lots of crazing)

Just a reminder,  keep scrolling for more awesome finds!
Now, for me to get back to my list!  
Happy Holiday's!
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment