Sunday, January 26, 2014

Have vintage suitcase ... will travel



For a weekend or overnight out of town,  I pack a vintage suitcase.
There was a time when I wore my vintage glasses also,  but they suffered a tragic accident. 
 I remember them fondly.


I scored this cameo ring while out thrifting on a weekend away some time ago with this suitcase.  The ring has become a staple in my accessories.


The striped suitcase is lovely, but I was a little worried about being able to preserve the leather handle when it gets tossed in the back of the truck with skis or sports gear, plus the weather in Idaho.  It has become a fair weather traveler.
The marbled green and cream Samsonite pair is tough as it is hip!  We have become great travel partners.  Many gals hit the mall when out of town.  Me?  I'm more inclined to hit the thrift stores.  This weekend that was a good call.  My find was a better deal than any other 'tween mom found at the mall this weekend I'm sure!  I have some solid wood legs sticking out of the bed of our truck to prove it!
Read about another out of town junkin' find here .




If you're weekend travel bag is not as vintage or hip as you would like it to be, or you want to add one to your decor, 
I have a few available:



Vintage American Traveler Pair $28
With keys and travel tag!




Vintage Suitcase $34
Solid case with swoonable stripes & leather handle, and remnants of a shipping label!



This sweet suitcase is up for grabs in a giveaway!
Check out all the details, here .



Lively Grace sales happen on a local scene, I am located in Chubbuck, Idaho.
Contact me, 208-390-8653, for items you are interested in.
Thanks for visiting!
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment