Thursday, January 1, 2015

Love Where You Live

Welcome 2015!
The beginning of the year always brings talk of, articles about, and beautiful pictures of organized spaces.
Let's just say I'm happy I finished this cabinet and put it to use in our home in 2014.  Perfectly organized it is not, but it does prettily hold tools of the trade, and is a 'real' part of our home. (See the before of this cabinet here. )



I could definitely use a whole house organization, but that's not realistic.  
So I'm going to Love Where I Live.  
Knowing that creating a home, keeping it working for our family, and keeping a balance of all things is what I am always working on.


With little touches of life, like a sweet handmade card, to remind me to keep my perspective.




Happy New Year!
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment