Sunday, October 28, 2012

First Friday Art Walk | Nov. 2


 I've been holding onto the beans for a while now.   If you saw my posts about a little mention of my name and blog in Flea Market Style magazine, you would have guessed I'd be broadcasting this latest opportunity.  So here goes: 

LIVELY GRACE will be the ARTIST at POCATELLO MAGAZINE during THE FIRST FRIDAY ART WALK, this coming Friday!  This event is going hand in hand with the ARTICLE I WROTE for POCATELLO MAGAZINE, beginning with the NOVEMBER/DECEMBER ISSUE!!



There's a bit of a difference.  I knew this was coming.  I wrote the article.   It includes some of my ideas.  And... I think I'm a little nervous. 
Then came the opportunity to be in the Art Walk.  My first reaction was, artist?!  But then I thought, well, sure.  The Art of Re-Gracing.  




The open shelf, galvanized buckets, and chalkboard tags will all be available during the show.
The article has different ideas, more in tune with the upcoming season.



I will also have other furniture, a few industrial pieces, great 'found' pieces, and some smaller gift ideas available for purchase.  And, of course, issues of Pocatello Magazine!!!!  (K- now I'm just getting excited!!)



So, take the kids out Wednesday, and set aside a little time Friday evening, Nov. 2nd 5-8pm for yourself, to visit the artists during the First Friday Art Walk in Old Town Pocatello.   Pocatello Magazine office is located at 250 South Main Street.

I hope to see you all there!!!

-Jen

1 comment: