Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Easter

The other night, after spending more time on paperwork than I had planned, I couldn't help myself. I should have been in bed, but I had not yet 'played' with any of my flea market finds, so I stayed up past a usually late bedtime and had my fun!
I scored these chairs from the most recent WildHare FleaMarket. I have plans to re-grace them, but couldn't wait to 'play' with them. Just imagine them in bare metal- against the wood table- oh, better! My booth had quite a few nests and a birdcage, so I was in the mood to put some out at home too. That birdcage, yes, I agree, amazing! I picked it up from an amazing lady's yard sale. The vintage tablecloth was a recent find. ( Apparently, ironing is not 'play' for me.) The nest my son and I found a few years ago exploring by a lake (it was old, dry & on the ground), it holds great memories.

Check out the pile of my other WildHare FleaMarket scores on my Facebook page. www.facebook.com/LivelyGrace .

Thanks for playing with me!

Happy Easter!
-Jen
.







3 comments:

  1. Jenn.....just FYI......Lively Grace + Amazing Grace = one incredible woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, LOVE those chairs! Can't wait to see what becomes of them! Are those real eggs? Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! Danielle, the nest is real, the eggs are not. I found them in a lovely boutique shop in Salt Lake City. I pretty much looked like a dork, buying 3 little eggs...but come on, they were perfect!

    ReplyDelete