Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Items available: Lockers and Vintage Dress Form

Industrial and Vintage, all in one post, who could want more?

I'm in prep mode for an upcoming event-

Ladies Night at Changing Seasons 
Thursday, May 23 6-9pm

This means, I'm also in a bit of a "I'm going to keep these re-graced pieces under wraps until Ladies Night" mode.  Yes, I've been keeping some goodies from you!  Since this is a one night event, I plan on bringing 1 truck load.  (If you've ever seen what I can fit in my car, you'll be excited to see how much I can fit into a full truck!)  These two pieces take up quite a bit of room, so they are available now! 


Lockers!!   
Set of Three - SOLD




How cool would vinyl or painted numbers be up here.  Or, check Etsy for vintage metal locker numbers - oh my!




I just love the legs!  Oh, and these bad boys are sturdy!
Measurements:    79" heigh,  36.5"  wide,   18"  deep



Super hip in a kiddo or teenager's room.
Very Country Living style put in your mudroom.
Oh, yes, the Mr. would agree to put these in the garage- right? !
Or, go with how I use my lockers - inside my 'studio' room!
(If you've missed my story, click here . )



Yes, hooks are there!  These lockers are in good shape, with a great off -white/creamy color!


Vintage Dress Form $80
(great price when compared to what I've found on line!)

 
Vintage adjustable dress form.  Height is also adjustable, can be placed on a floor or counter.
With a little tweaking, her parts line up pretty well.





So lovely when all dressed up!


Here's how this works...
Give me a call, text, or email & you can come take a closer look!
208-3nine0-8six53
livelygrace@me.com

Mark your calendars for May 23rd, I hope to see you all there- more info to follow....stay tuned!
-Jen




2 comments:

  1. Fantastic web site! I am loving it!! Will be back later to study some much more.

    vintage metal lockers for sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. Lockers storage

    ReplyDelete