Saturday, July 19, 2014

Pulled from the Pick-up | Lockers, chippy trellis & a vintage chair

Hi friends,
I couldn't help but have fun with a little photo shoot in the garage; a little sweet & a little sass, sums up my style perfectly!

Vintage Lockers ~ SOLD
set of 3

These were pulled from my dad's pick-up today.
Hence, he won the pickin' award for the week.  
Yes, he is awesome!

The lockers have both the number tags, and a painted on number.
Personally, I love both.
My dad was kind enough to not only pick, load, and haul, but also take off most of the spiderwebs.  I did a second cleaning, removing stickers, more cobwebs, and weeds.  Needless to say, they could use a good scrub on the inside if you are planning to use them anywhere other than a garage.

Fabulous legs and handles!
These gals are sturdy and heavy.  Plan on at least 2 strong backs and a full size pick-up to get these home.
The set of 3 lockers measures 45in wide, 78in tall, 15in deep

Vintage Wood Box $18
Time worn lettering, great patina.  Measures 19.5 inches wide, 12.5 tall, 10.5 deep
Vintage Enamel Bowl $10
(pictured above or scroll my blog for a closer photo)

Vintage Chair- let me explain…

This gal has a current home in my studio, but I can see her being fabulous in photo shoots, as a sweet chair for the Bride or New Mom at a shower.  She is available to rent for your event, $12 for a 2 day/overnight rental.  You haul and return in the pretty condition she is in now.  Contact me if you're interested! (208-390-8653,

Large Vintage Ball Jar $8

Tall Chippy Wood Trellis $24
~sale pending~

Look close…. this trellis has some great patina!  Flip it horizontal and imagine a photo wall, a headboard, or along the wall in a little girl's room!  Cut it to size and hang above your washer and dryer with clothespins….split it with a friend : ).  I'm sure I've only scratched the surface with possibilities for this piece!

Here's how this works…
Call/text me at 208-390-8653 to purchase an item.  I am located in Chubbuck, Idaho.  I can accept cash or credit cards.  Thanks for looking… to not miss a post, sign up for email notification at the top of my blog, unfortunately, Facebook is hit and miss whether my post will come across your news feed.
Thanks Dad!


  1. Your lockers are a cool find!!!! I <3 chippy too:) Pinned

  2. Agreed!! I couldn't believe all the work my dad did to get these for me, I was out of town when he found them!