Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sale!

Hello!  I've discounted a few things.  Although I have worked on a couple furniture pieces, one is for yours truly, the other has been a project for my son's school upcoming auction, so a little random offering today.  So, take a look...peruse...lolli-gag...click-through...scroll.  Hope you enjoy.  If you find anything you're interested in, shoot me an email:  livelygrace@me.com and we'll set a time for you to come by and check it further!


 3 legged side table with metal edge  SOLD
brown wire basket  $6  SOLD

small worn red door $16  $10
with a cute little knob for hanging 



Chippy paint wooden window $26 20
28 X 36 inches
sorry...this wreath is not for sale



shabby wood birdcage $10  $8
eggs & nest stay with me : )


Sweet Baby Bed clock $8  $6



Homer Laughlin Ironstone  $10  $7
(3 pieces)





small cloche with scalloped edge $6  $4
Vintage Zero fan  $24  $20



TGIF!  Well, close enough!
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment