Saturday, March 10, 2012

Door No. 1, 2, 3, and 13


Here's a little preview of what I'll be loading up to take to the Wildhare Flea Market.  Stop by my booth to see them in full.  Next weekend, Saturday March 17th 9-5, and Sunday March 18th 10-4 at the Bannock County Fairgounds, Pocatello, ID.



A sneak of No. 2.  Rustic goodness.  




No. 3.  A patina that can only be found after layers and layers and layers, (we're talking 6 or 7 over years & years) of paint.
(Sorry for the grainy photo,  I had to enlarge after some technical, aka, I'm not a teckie, difficulties)




No. 1.  It lives with me and has a happy home.  Yes, No. 1 and No. 3 are related.  This was a quick spring update by adding a little green and blue eggs.  The gigantic cloche?  Yes, awesome.  I actually buckled it into the backseat of my car when I found it to transport it home safely!

Not sure what you would do with a door?  They add color and texture by just propping them against the wall!  They can become a unique headboard.  They can become a sweet tabletop.  Between pinterest and the blogosphere, I'm sure you could find many amazing ideas.  





 No. 13.  Were you wondering how I went from 3 to 13?  Now you understand.  And check out that blue sky- it was wonderful outside today!




Hoping to see you next Saturday morning!
Bring your friends!

-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment