Friday, March 2, 2012

2 weeks 'til market!

This was my very first time attending the Wildhare FleaMarket as a vendor, about a year ago.
I had, of course, shopped at the fleamarket many time before.


The big bright thing in the top of the photo was actually decoration from my neighbors.  The girl scouts.  Who were there selling cookies.  Mmmm... samoas!


I was so excited (and nervous) about having a booth, I took a picture of my name on the floor.  I kinda like pictures of random things that make me smile.





My dad was a HUGE help, as was all of my family.
My dad makes me smile too!
A little blurry... he was on the move to get me all set up.


The Wildhare FleaMarket is in two weeks!  Saturday & Sunday.  So gather your pals, reserve the truck ( we live in Idaho, surely you or a friend have a truck!), and get there early for the best selection!  I'll keep you posted with the details. You can "like" my Lively Grace page on facebook, or enter your email above so you don't miss a thing!




I look forward to seeing you there!
-Jen

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I was there and bought a little crock from you! Still wishing I had brought a truck and snagged that big window! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.. i love the HUGE window frame you have on the wall.... love, love,love it...

    ReplyDelete