Saturday, March 24, 2012

Two-toned Vanity



Two-toned Vanity $80 - SOLD

4 drawer cream and white vanity with light distressing.  All the drawers work well, with sturdy, pretty legs.
(I actually took this picture Monday!  Such a change, today is gorgeous!)



The drawers are dovetail construction.  The top does have a laminate on top, I primed, painted (2 coats), and sealed it.  I did the same to a dresser in my bedroom that has held up great, take a gander at a prior post, Re-graced for me .


Of course, this vanity could be used as a vanity, desk, or dresser.  Adorable with some pink or teal accessories for a little girl, or dreamy with more white and cream pieces for a more sophisticated look.



Email if you're interested in taking a closer look, livelygrace@me.com .

Want a heads up on newly listed items?  Enter your email above and receive new posts in your inbox!

Happy Saturday!
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment